We proudly welcome a new member to our group of select schools! Intercultural Lenguas – Extranjeras offers Spanish courses in Mendoza, Argentina and is accredited...
Academia Bariloche – courses
Enrollment fee: 50 USD — Airport transfer one-way: 35 USD
One classroom hour is 55 minutes.
Included in the prices are:
– Teaching materials. Level test, oral and written, before starting. Optional exams at the end of each level.
– Certificate including the amount of hours and level attained (plus grade if the student approves the exam)
– Two extracurricular activities per week (guided tours to parts of town, visits, tango, walk, brewery visits, excursions, etc.). Movie showings and discussions once a month
– Workshops, twice a week: Phonetics, Conversation, Audio…Plus weekly tutorials after class
– Internet access through PCs at the academy and wifi. Hot and cold drinks. Access to library and movie DVDs
– Help in organizing trips around Argentina and Latin America